|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Basic knowledge of relevant technology.
- Basic understanding of software development and testing. Should have an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to develop and execute Test scripts.
- Development of small components under supervision.
- Ability to identify and fix bugs within area of responsibility under supervision.
- Ability to use tools and quickly learn how to understand product architecture from code.
- Working knowledge of the product they are working on.
- Participates with other Engineers in providing technical input for Application sub-system, and/or application research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Assists in Application source code and technical documentation reviews.
- Understand and quickly adapt to the SDLC model in use within the team.