|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 2016|
NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make nearly 550 million transactions possible every day.We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. But what we do goes beyond niche technologies or markets.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication
- Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field,.
- English speaking and writing
- C++ (should be strong in this area)
- Experience in Systems-level software design and development
- Experience in C++, VC++, MFC required
- Serial or USB communication knowledge in Windows required
- Organization and Attention to detail required Development Environment
- Experience with developing for Windows XPPro/Win7
- MFC, Win32, OLE/ATL, COM/ActiveX and C runtime Libraries and APIs
- Experience with any of MSVC 6.0,2008,2010 and associated debugging tools
- PIC24 or any Microcontroller Programming
- Programming languages: C, C++, and assembler.
- Knowledge of working on ARM processors desirable
- Experience in developing software for hardware systems using software and hardware tools such as debuggers,
- In Circuit Emulators, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, etc.
- Understanding of PCs and embedded microprocessor systems hardware and operating systems architectures