|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Test Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Sep 2016|
Tieto is the leading IT provider enterprise in Northern Europe supplying IT and product engineering services. Our particularly specialized IT solutions and services complemented with the aid of a strong science platform furnish our nearby and world consumers tangible business advantages.We’re a trusted transformation accomplice and shut sufficient to realize the man or woman needs of every client. With about 18 000 gurus, we aim to become a main carrier integrator growing the high-quality carrier experience in IT.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have strong manual testing skills.
- Should have experience in identifying and writing test cases, test script preparation from functional designs, test execution.
- Must also have experience in defect reporting and defect tracking.
- Should have knowledge of QA processes. (Preferred)
- Should have knowledge of functional acceptance testing, System testing, User acceptance testing, database testing , defect reporting and management.
- Must be able to debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Must be able to perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Should identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
- Must have good communication skills.