|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Sep 2016|
Microsoft Corporation (commonly referred to as Microsoft) is an American multinational technology company head quartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet line up. It is the world’s largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world’s most valuable companies.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
- Should not have any educational gap in their academics.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have strong interest in Microsoft Technologies (.net, Azure)
- Must have deep understanding knowledge of markets, customers and related technology.
- Must have ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Must also have good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Should have passion for technology and innovation
- Should learn and Apply engineering principles to solve business problems through teamwork
- Must have eager to grow and learn.
- Should have good trouble shooting skills.
To know job updates in FaceBook