|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Database Administrator|
Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations. Allscripts Open architecture connects both clinical and financial data across every setting: from the provider to the hospital to post-acute settings and even the patient’s home.
- Estimate effort for self and agree on schedules with Project Manager
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation (Database, Architecture, etc.)
- Analyze and diagnose problems reported to the help desk, escalate support issues
- Discuss issues/requirements with client
- Work with the development teams in the data modelling and database design of product and efficient SQL for fast application performance.
- Effectively support Sales, BSG and Professional Services
- Research and identify third party tools / software that improves development process
- Install and configure database system software plus third-party system tools, applications and products.
- Performance Optimization – Performance monitoring, measurement and capacity planning of Production
- Software solutions, recommending changes to Allscripts products and “standardized” System configurations.
- Implement, periodically test and review appropriate data access and security measures, including access control, audit, backup/restore and system rebuild & recovery processes.
- The Candidate should possess B.E\B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech or MCA preferably with First Class
- Database product knowledge preferred
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards