|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Technical Associate|
|Walk-In Date||14-16 Sep 2016|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
- Candidate Should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be troubleshooting dell laptops.
- Must be responsible for providing telephone/email/chat and remote diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
- Must be able in diagnosing & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting.
- Should verify warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Must apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Should be able to document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Must be able to provide basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
- Should be able to work in rotational shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
Dell International Services India Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No 42, Hitech City Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081.