|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Developer (Internship)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in requirements gathering, project planning, programming and implementation
- Undergo specific training during the internship along with hands-on experience in software development
- B.E/ B. Tech – CS/IS
- M.E/ M. Tech- CS/IS and related branches
- 70% in the highest pursuing education
- Must have knowledge of programming in C,C++, Java.
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- An above-average manager of time and resources
- Multi-tasking, and exceptional attention to detail required
- Professional dress/smart casual attire is required when at events/meetings