|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||INR 5 Lacs to INR 14 Lacs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Sasken is helping people stay better connected wherever they are. Connectivity and video have today become pivotal in the communication space. More industries including auto electronics, consumer electronics, retail and healthcare are seeing connectivity to the cloud as a necessity along with data driven and real-time decision making.
Sasken with its unparalleled domain competencies in communication and media processing is poised to take on critical challenges that the industry manifests. We work with our counterparts in the ecosystem to deliver supreme services in the new, evolving environment of connected devices.
- Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on s/w product.
- Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on s/w product and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
- Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.