|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
At Ellucian, we provide education institutions with the innovative solutions they need to help people everywhere discover their futures through learning.At Ellucian our values are CLEAR: Collaboration, Learning, Engagement, Accountability, and Resourcefulness. We truly are a global organization with offices in North America, Mexico, Dubai, India, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, and the Netherlands.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
- Develop code according to specifications and standards
- Participate in code reviews
- Prepare test data
- Present ideas and solutions
- Plan and conduct basic unit and module testing
- Support quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies and functionality
- Demonstrate ownership from specification review to product adoption
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized University or Institution.