HP Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Technical Solution Consultant On 03- 04 Oct 2016 @
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Solution Consultant|
|Venue Date||03-04 Oct 2016|
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American global information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It develops and provides a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by William “Bill” Redington Hewlett and David “Dave” Packard starting with a line of electronic test equipment. HP was the world’s leading PC manufacturer from 2007 to Q2 2013, after which Lenovo remained ranked ahead of HP.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
- Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized
- knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
Date: 3rd and 4th October 2016 (Monday and Tuesday).
Reporting Time on 3rd October 2016 (Monday): 09:00am
Chandigarh – Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh – Zirakpur – Banur – Rajpura Highway)
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs