|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Information Technology (IT)Analyst (Associate IT Analyst )|
|Last Date to Apply||Oct 2016|
Caterpillar is the recognized leader everywhere it does business.Our products, services and solutions help our customers succeed.Our distribution system is a competitive advantage.Our supply chain is world class.Our business model drives superior results.Our people are talented and live Our Values in Action.Our work today helps our customers create a more sustainable world.Our financial performance consistently rewards our stockholders.Goals for the next five years are focused in Delivering superior results: We are a great long-term investment with total shareholder return in the top 25% of the S&P 500.Developing the best team of people: Our employees will have a great, safe and inclusive place to work.Becoming the global leader everywhere we do business: Our customers will make more money with us than with our competitors.
- Maintain (create / change) master data requests raised from different facilities, ensure data quality and data integrity in the system.
- Works on data problem identification, provide worldwide customer support and resolution to data inconsistencies, including off-shift support when needed.
- Works with limited assistance on increasingly complex data tool development, testing and sign-off.
- Under direction of more senior analysts, assists in the data support and data tool development on system projects and upgrade.
- Knowledgeable of current system environment, logic diagrams, testing and documentation.
- Follows established development and support processes.
- Improve functional support processes when needed
Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
- Limited travel required (Less than 5% of working time).
- Computer-related, Engineering-related or Finance-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to two years of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Pay attention to details, high sense of accountability and responsibility, able to manage own duties including setting priorities.
- Able to express self clearly and good at English
Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
1. Supply Chain
- EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
- Your road to fulfillment is built through a Caterpillar career. As part of the talented Caterpillar team, you discover the satisfaction of working for a global leader that is making sustainable progress possible.