Oracle Hirng Freshers As Consultant On Oct 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
The Oracle Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- Porting existing software development documents in the configuration management tool
- Create new software development documents in the configuration management tool working closely with
- Software development and testing team, get the documents approved and released
- Establish traceability between software requirement and test cases, generate requirement/traceability matrix
- Create test cases in the configuration management tool
- Develops automated unit and integration test suites, and ensure desired level of test coverage has been achieved
- Executes automated tests and generate reports to summarize the result of unit/integration testing
- Candidate should possess Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.