CSC Off Campus Referral For Freshers As Associate Professional On 30 Sep 2016 @ Chennai
|Company Name||CSC(Computer Science Corporation)|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Professional:Business Process|
|Last Date to Apply||30 Sep 2016|
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is an American information technology (IT) and business services company headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USA. CSC predominantly provides IT services in the following areas: systems integration and professional services; enterprise application development and management; application software for the financial services industry; business process outsourcing; managed hosting services; and application and IT infrastructure outsourcing. CSC’s consulting and professional services include advising clients on the acquisition and utilization of IT and on business strategy, security, modeling, simulation, engineering, operations, change management and business process reengineering. CSC serves Fortune Global 1000 companies in fifteen industries and national and local governments. CSC employs about 93,000 people in 90 countries and ranks among the largest outsourcing companies in the world
- Responds to HR and Finance related telephone and email inquiries from employees and vendors through use of scripted guidance.
- Logs inquiries as tickets using the online ticket tracking system
- Recommends solutions and resolves issues associated with the inquiry as per defined process
- Maintains history of records and related problem documentation
- Understands computerized data entry systems and uses these systems to track activities. Utilizes telephone technology to respond to customer inquiries and logs ticket in the appropriate incident area.
- Maintains composure in critical situations. Understands organizational functions and personnel. Interacts with team members, management, and employees on customer service issues to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to the supervisors on common issues/concerns observed on a realtime basis. Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints. Escalates unresolved calls to appropriate support specialist or service group.
- Analyzes and evaluates inquiry/problem reports and makes recommendations to reduce customer call rate.
- Ensures service level agreements are met or exceeded
- Graduate /Post Graduate Degree
- Previous working experience (0 to 4 years) related experience
- Candidates preferably working in night shifts ONLY.
- Candidates should be willing to working in night shifts ONLY
- Candidates who can join us in 31 days or earlier are preferred.