|Company Name||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Reliance Group is among India’s top private sector business houses serving over 250 million customers across telecommunications, power, financial services, infrastructure, media and entertainment, and healthcare sectors.Founded by the late Shri Dhirubhai Ambani (1932-2002), the Reliance Group positively influences the lives of one in every 5 aspiring Indians across more than 25,000 cities and towns and 400,000 villages.
- Candidate should be well-versed with the Android SDK, iPhone SDK
- Have good knowledge on Application development.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of third party API integration like Google API, Facebook API, other chat API.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Bug fixing and improve application performance
- Develop customized Mobile App.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work with senior on the work package effort estimation.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA from recognized university
- Good communication skills
- Good aesthetic sense
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure