Boeing Hiring Freshers As System Design Engineer On Oct 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||System Design Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The Boeing company is an American multinational organization that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotor craft, rockets and satellites. It additionally supplies leasing and product aid services. Boeing is without doubt one of the greatest global aircraft producers, is the 2d-greatest defense contractor in the world based on 2013 earnings, and is the biggest exporter in the us via dollar value.Boeing stock is a aspect of the Dow Jones Industrial normal.
GET THE JOBS UPDATES IN YOUR INBOX
- Develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Provides technical support to internal and external customers including production, suppliers and fleet operators by troubleshooting operational anomalies, production assembly or functional test issues or in-service incidents.
- Develops cost and time effective, creative solutions, and disposition of issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical oversight of junior employees and suppliers, and lead process improvements.
- Motivates, develop and mentor junior employees to achieve excellent technical and business outcomes.
- Provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents.
- Coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world. Support initiatives on engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, and customer engagement
- Degree and typical experience in engineering classification- Bachelor’s and 9 or more years’ experience, Master’s with 7 or more years’ experience or PhD with 4 or more years’ experience.. Bachelor, Master or
- Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Must be very fluent in spoken and written English, and have excellent communication style.
- This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India.
- Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
- RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports,
- proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools.
- Candidate should be conversant with Assembly Processes, Customer Supplier Knowledge, Design / Produce
- Processes, Engineering Process Improvement Method, Manufacturing Methods, Product Structure, Operational Analysis.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page
More Bangalore Jobs More Chennai Jobs More Pune Jobs More Hyderabad Jobs More Delhi Jobs More NCR Jobs More Mumbai Jobs More Noida Jobs More Freshers Jobs