|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||30 Sep 2016|
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middle ware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through a merger of the Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, and the Computing Scale Company.
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech and MCA
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA in Bachelors and Post Graduation
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA in School (SSLC or Xth, HSC/PUC/XII, Diploma or Equivalent)
- Year of Passing: 2016 and 2015
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology/Information Science Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science and information Security, Computer Technology, Computer Technology and Application, Computer Applications in Industrial Drives, Data engineering, Information Security, Software Systems, Web Technology
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
Selection Process :
- 3rd October 2016, Monday – Online test
- 4th October 2016, Tuesday – Interviews (Technical & HR)
Drive date : 3 & 4 October 2016
Karpagam College of Engineering
Myleripalyam Village, Othakalmandapam Post,
TamilnaduApply Now To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page