|Company Name||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||04 Oct 2016|
About US :
Oil India Limited (OIL) is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The company is a state-owned Navratna with its corporate offices in Noida in the New Delhi-NCR region.On February 18, 1959, Oil India Private Limited was incorporated to expand and develop the newly discovered oil fields of Naharkatiya and Moran in the Indian North East. In 1961, it became a joint venture company between the Indian Government and Burmah Oil Company Limited, UK.
- OIL offers excellent career opportunities as Executive Trainees in the following discipline through GATE 2017
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AMIE of 4 years duration recognised by AICTE.
- Full time Post Graduate in Geology of 2 years duration recognised by UGC with Mathematics in graduation.
- Full time Post Graduate in Geophysics of 2 years duration recognised by UGC.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply. However, they have to provide Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree pass certificate at the time of interview
Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2017 (GATE -2017).
- Candidates will be short listed for the next stage of selection process on the basis of GATE -2017 scores in order of merit.
- Candidates are required to qualify in GATE-2017 and thereafter in the interview separately.
- Please note that for the above ET-2017 recruitment, GATE-2017 scores will only be valid. Previous GATE scores shall not be considered.
- GATE-2017 online enrolment dates From 01.09.2016 till 04.10.2016
- Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates in OILMid January 2017 to Mid February 2017