|Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Post||Permanent Commission Officer/SSC Officers|
|Qualification||ME/M.Tech, MA, BSc, MCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, PG Diploma, MSc, B.Com|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date to apply||14 Oct 2016|
About US :
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
Permanent Commission Officer/SSC Officers recruitment in Indian Navy
- Unmarried men and women to join Indian Navy as Permanent Commission Officer In Education branch and Short Service Commission Officers in Logistics Cadre For course commencing Jun 2017 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala.
- Qualification : (i) M.Sc. Physics (with Maths in B.Sc.) or (ii) M.Sc. Maths (with Physics in B.Sc.) or (iii) M.Sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.Sc.) or (iv) M.A. (English) (with Physics or Maths in Intermediate or equivalent standard) or (vi) M.A. (History) OR BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Mech/Electrical/Electronics. Minimum : 60 % for B.Tech 50 % for Post Graduate
- Age : 21 – 25 Yrs (02 Jul 1992 – 01 Jul 1996)
- Qualification : (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline or (ii) MBA or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT)
- Age : 19 ½ – 25 Yrs (02 Jul 1992 – 02 Jan 1998)
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100
Note : (i) Candidates who have not completed their Degree on the date of filling the application (i.e. appearing candidates) need not apply. (ii) Only one application is to be filled. (iii) Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention priority in their application form. (iv) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference. However, if not shortlisted for first preference they may be considered for alternate branch/cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that branch/cadre. Once shortlisted for a branch/cadre subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medicals & meriting) will be exclusively for the branch/cadre only.
Physical Standards :
- (a) Height & weight. Minimum height Male – 157 cm, Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age and height.
- (b) Eye sight. The minimum acceptable vision standards for distance is 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass. Should not be colour / night blind.
Selection Procedure : The selection procedure is as follows:-
- (a) IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ percentage of marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 16 to Mar 17. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- (b) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days). (c) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- (d) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- (e) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) by SMS/email.
- (f) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- (g) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission.
Training : Training is scheduled to commence in Jun 2017 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo Naval Orientation Course at Indian Naval Academy followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships. Full Pay and allowances are admissible to the Officers whilst undergoing training.
Apply Now More Details To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page