Lorvent Solutions Off Campus For Freshers As Web Designers On Oct 2016 @ Hyderabad
|Company Name||Lorvent Solutions|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Web Designer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
- IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
- The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Profile: Web Designer
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Desired experience: Fresher
- Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Batch: 2014/2015/2016
- Salary: INR 8000/- Month (Hike after every 6 Months)
- Bond: 1 Year
- Date of Joining: Immediate
- Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
Interview Process :
- System Task
- HR Round
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will be responsible for Photoshop and Designing
- Candidate should be experienced in Photoshop and adobe illustrator
- Candidate should be able to create web layout and design attractive icons and other graphics in Photoshop for mobile app
- Candidate should have good knowledge of modern graphics
How to Apply for this JobRegister Online
Already Registered AMCAT Click Below LinkApply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page Apply Now [divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″] To know job updates in FaceBook FaceBook Group Facebook Page