|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Customer Support|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Oct 2016|
|Venue Date||01 Oct 2016|
Roy Singham, the Chairman, founded ThoughtWorks in 1993 to attract and employ the best knowledge workers – “ThoughtWorkers” – who would share some basic core values: attitude, aptitude, integrity. ThoughtWorks has been here in India since 2001 with offices in Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and Gurgaon. ThoughtWorks was started with the vision of creating a home for the smart, the collaborative, and the socially progressive. We relish the chance to engage our strengths to accomplish our goals, whether that be coming up with creative and innovative solutions to our clients problems or encouraging organizational improvements. We believe in working with the latest technologies and we’re experts in Agile, a methodology that’s revolutionizing software development.
- B.E/B.Tech-2015 & 2016 Batch-Female Only
- Engineering 70% Aggregate (Must)
- Any percentage in 10th and 12th/Diploma.
- Branches Eligible, CSE and ISE (Exceptional to other branches if they are good at their programming skills)
- 2015 batch students with one year Experience in Programming domain.