|Company Name||CSS Corp|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 2 – 3 LPA|
|Qualification||B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
CSS Corp is a leading technology company supporting enterprise and consumer products, managing IT infrastructure (stand alone, Cloud or Mobile enabled) and deploying networks. We partner with many of the Fortune 1000 companies to help realize their strategic business outcomes and be future-ready.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate 65% through out academics.
- Should be ready to work in Optical Fiber Network Field, have to involved in documentation, designing, planning team.
- Should ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should have timely escalation and hand off of Critical/Irate customer to L2
- Must be able to document all communication with customers in the CRM.
- Must notify/discuss with TL/Manager on Tickets that require assistance.
- Must contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum.
- Should have knowledge of basic Networking concepts such as OSI Layers/ TCP/IP protocol Suite, & understanding of IP addressing and sub netting.
- Must also have understanding of DNS, DHCP.
- Should have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers with knowledge in MS Office