Attra Infotech Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Associate Engineer  On 11 Oct 2016 @ Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune
|Company Name||Attra Infotech|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||B Tech/BE/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer |
|JOB Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune|
|Event Date||13 Oct 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct 2016|
- Attra is an IT solutions and services delivery firm with its focus on banking, finance and payments industry. They provide a broad range of IT services which include Consultancy, Application Management, Independent Testing, Portfolio Migration, Production Support and Integration. They address the changing needs of business with solutions that are flexible, cost-effective, quick to deploy and reliable.
- Attra’s team of over 1200 professionals bring in unique expertise – A combination of state-of-art technology and high domain knowledge. They have executed various projects where IT has been the strategic advantage to the Banking & Finance domain, provided consultancy services to bring in the best practices in the industry to our clients.
- Attra, a CMM level 5 company has a very strong testing practice with a large pool of skilled resources having demonstrated experience in all aspects of testing. Established in 1995, Attra has over 1200 employees across 6 offices with 2 delivery centers – one in Melbourne, Australia and the other in Bangalore, India.
- Its customers include leading cards and payments processors as well as Fortune 10 banking and financial institution.
- Attra was selected as one of the 50 emerging companies under – Nasscom Emerge Services – category for providing niche services in cards and payments industry.
- Good analytical, logical, communication and programming skills are important.
- Fresh Graduates with aptitude in C/ C++/ .NET/ JAVA
- Knowledge in Mainframe and V+
- Candidates should have very good communication skills.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC) / MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academics