|Company Name||IOCL Recruitment|
|Post||Jr. Engineering Assistants|
|No of Vacancy||100|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||22 Oct 2016|
About US :
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 crore (US$ 61 billion) and profits of Rs. 10,399 crore (US$ 1,589 million) for the year 2015-16. IndianOil is ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2016.
As India’s flagship national oil company, with a 33,000-strong work-force currently, IndianOil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century. With a corporate vision to be ‘The Energy of India’ and to become ‘A globally admired company,’ IndianOil’s business interests straddle the entire hydrocarbon value-chain – from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum products to exploration & production of crude oil & gas, marketing of natural gas and petrochemicals, besides forays into alternative energy and globalisation of downstream operations.
- Minimum 3 years full time diploma in relevant Engineering field or B.Sc. degree from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks.
- Age limit (age on 30-09-2016): 18 to 26 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.150
- SC/ST Category Candidates: NILL
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of written test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through IOCL website https://www.iocl.com from 30-09-2016 to 22-10-2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30-09-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 22-10-2016