|Company Name||Sapient Global Market|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||07 Oct 2016|
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient , is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing.
- B.Tech. or B.E. 2016 pass-outs (Eligible Streams below)
- 60% CGPA with no live backlogs
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligible Streams – Candidate should be from any of the following streams
- Computer Science or equivalent branch
- Information Technology (IT) OR Information Science (IS) OR Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Primarily work as a member of Infrastructure group consisting– system, middleware, cloud and database administrators who are responsible to design, build and support Infrastructure for clients.
- The candidate will implement and support application/web server infrastructure. Knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux flavors – Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Basic Understanding of web & application servers; Ability to perform Installation of any one application/web servers (Apache & Tomcat or IIS & Windows)
- Understanding of JVM
- Start / stop application/web services
- Basic knowledge on batch or power shell scripting or PHP/Python
- Basic knowledge of networking e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, router, load balancer etc.