|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
- By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Google Summer internships start in May/June 2017 and are 12-14 weeks in duration.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.