|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Photon is the largest and fastest growing provider of Mobile-First Omnichannel Experiences. Photon works with 34% of the Fortune 100 companies as their digital innovation partner of choice and has the largest digital consumer footprint with over 150 million daily consumer touchpoints. Photon has the largest pool of omnichannel engineers with over 3,600 engineers across offices in the US, India, Indonesia, Mauritius and the Netherlands.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any recognized university