|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Management Trainee – Technical|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
V-Guard is armed with over 500 distributors, 3,000 direct dealers, more than 20,000 retailers and service centres spread across the 29 states.The origin dates back to 1977, when Mr. Kochouseph Chittilappilly with a burning passion to make a difference set out to build a robust brand in the Indian electric and electronic goods panorama. With a small manufacturing unit for voltage stabilizers, a vision and a strong make-do belief, apart from a capital of Rs. 100,000 borrowed from his father and two workers to assist him, he set sail on his dream. V-Guard grew rapidly to become a name synonymous with voltage stabilizers across South India.
- Understand the product development model followed for business and support end to end functions in business development involving interactions with various stakeholders.
- Primarily involve in product development activities including design, manufacturing, production planning, testing, quality (product & process) and service support.
- Work closely with product development team and support them in design, analysis and testing. Provide value addition in the process and products with the objective to improve product development activities.
- May require to apply engineering theories for R&D activities related to product development and hence improve in cost effectiveness and efficiency in processes.
- Expected to have sound knowledge on Engineering basics, methods, analytical and reasoning skills for problem solving related to technical aspects of product development in various domains including design, analysis, manufacturing and quality.
- Candidate to have good leadership qualities to lead a team for the work assigned incorporating standard procedures, documentations and presentation skills. To work with the team involving everyone and achieve the targets as required by the superior/supervisor/management.
- B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics) with good consistent performance and have good knowledge on basics and has an ability to apply the engineering knowledge to develop concepts and solutions.
- Min 70% in engineering course.
- Candidate should have a positive attitude and should be a go-getter.
- Candidate with experience in similar fields in product development, manufacturing, quality shall be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be proficient in office tools like Excel, Word etc.