|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Sasken is an embedded communications Solutions Company, that helps businesses across the communications value chain accelerate product development life cycles. Sasken offers a unique combination of research and development consultancy, wireless software products and software services, and works with Network OEMs, Semiconductor Vendors, Terminal Device OEMs and Operators across the world. Global Fortune 500 and Tier 1 companies in these segments are part of Sasken’s customer profile.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must be able to develop applications using Python/Flask framework.
- Must be scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on s/w product and.
- Should be able to continuously monitor to enable successful completion of automated test runs.
- Must be reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Should maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Should be able to assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
- Should have knowledge on software testing.
- Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should have good communication skills.