|Job Role||Support Consultant Associate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.Misys was formed by the merger of Misys with Turaz, which includes the award-winning Kondor+ product line. Combined they are able to address all customer requirements across both the banking and trading book businesses. Misys is the trusted partner that financial services organizations turn to for help solving their most complex problems.
- Understanding the issues and simulating the scenarios on the local environments.
- Handling and maintaining good relationship with the customers.
- Providing complete analysis details to Development team.
- Should be ready to work in Shifts and Travel.
- Maintenance of existing features/modules
- Participating in solution approach, test plan and code reviews
- Escalation of critical issues in a timely fashion
- Candidates should possess BE/B. Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications or Any Graduates.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- 0-2 years of successful experience in software development (software company or banks)
- Multithreading, database required
- Good written, verbal and telephonic communication skills
- Ability to shape ideas and opinions through proper communications and networking with key stakeholders using one’s knowledge and experience.
- Willing to work in Shift hours and on-site assignments.
- Self-motivator, results driven and Team player