|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
About Company :
Altisource provides services to some of the most respected organizations in their industries, including one of the nation’s largest sub-prime servicers, government agencies and many lenders, servicers, investors, mortgage bankers, credit unions, financial services companies and hedge funds across the country.We leverage 20 years of servicing and 60 years of debt collection experience to provide services and technologies that span the mortgage lifecycle from origination through REO asset management, in addition to asset recovery and customer relationship management. Our 24 / 7 global operations include more than 6,000 employees.
- Review project requirement.
- Prepare and execute test cases.
- Report, retest and close defects.
- Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- Knowledge about AS400 in the areas of DB2/400, Control Language and RPG.
- Knowledge about writing SQL queries.
- Ability to write algorithm/flow chart for a problem definition.