|Company Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited -UPPCL|
|No of Vacancy||109|
|Last date to apply||30 Oct 2016|
About US :
UPPCL will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
For Assistant Engineer (T) of (E & M) Cadre
- Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.
- Electrical Engineering Category: A degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline (grl) degree combined with Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics and Tele-communication Engineering Category:
- Computer Science Engineering Category: A degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information
- Technology or a mixed discipline (Grll) degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology
For Assistant Engineer (T) of (Civil) Cadre
- Candidates should have suffic dv 5.
- A bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a University OR Institution established by law in Uttar pradesh or from any other Institution recognized by State Government or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government OR Part-A & B examinations conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Note:- (i) The above degree must be obtained from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956, as a full time regular degree course (OR) passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) in relevant discipline as mentioned above, (ii)Degree/Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible in direct recruitment as well as in promotion
Total Vacancies :
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electrical – 161 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Computer Science – 48 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Electronics & Telecommunication – 55 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil – 06 Posts