Job Title 1 : Oracle Developers
No. of Requirement : 10
Candidate should have proficient knowledge in the following
· How SQL Query works
· The concepts of REGEXP functions, Analytical functions, XML handling, PLSQL tables, cursors, Pivot etc.
· Knowing the Basic concepts like joins, subqueries, group by, inbuilt functions etc.
· Process of connecting different Databases using synonyms, views, users/schema.
· Performance Tuning of queries.
· Analysis of the Data issues and generating a report.
· Live data analysis for generating the statistical report for each year.
· Writing night run batches and scheduling for daily, weekly or monthly process.
· Ability to migrate the code and data from one platform to another (like SQL Server-Oracle, Oracle – SQL Server).
· Handling of File Extraction/Creation.
· Retrieve of all the attribute data for each unique transactions/events.
· Forecasting events through “R” language conversion to SQL.
· Handling of amount distribution and disbursement process.
Job Title 2 : Android Developers
No. of Requirement : 05
· Crafting performance critical applications with intuitive UI
· Creating System tools and Utility applications.
· Creating Custom widgets like Charts
· Developing code libraries to support rapid application development.
· Using design patterns, data structures and advanced algorithms as per the requirement of the applications.
· Working with hardware level APIs like Camera, Sensors, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
· Working with SQLite Database, Calendar and Contacts API’s, Google Maps etc.
· Classes, Objects, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Encapsulation.
· Abstract Classes, Interfaces and Static Inner Classes.
· Access Control, Auto-boxing, Casting and Exception Handling.
· String Manipulation, Collections and Generics.
· Java I/O and Networking.
· Android Architecture and Applications Fundamentals.
. Application Components and their Life Cycle.
· User Interface, Layouts, UI Components, List View, Adapters, Input Events and Event Handling.
· Activities, Fragments and Back-stack.
· Saving Data in Android, Shared Preferences, Files and SQLite Database.
· Object Oriented Modeling and Design Patterns.
Head First Java
Java All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Pro Android 4
- Android wireless Application Development
Job Title 3 : DOTNET Developer
No.of.Requirements : 10
- Better understanding of Web and Windows development eco systems.
- Developing High Standard Products using WPF Framework
- Working with Thread, TPL and Async and Await model
- Leveraging the power of OOPS and Design Pattern to develop Custom Components
- .Net Framework, CLR, CLS, CTS and JIT (CLR Execution Model)
- C# 4+ (Class, Props, events, delegates, lambda expression, collection and Generics).
- ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI 2.0.
- Knowledge on Exception handling and debugging.
- OOPS Concepts and better to have Design Pattern Knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge on Datastructure and Algorithm.
C# 5.0 in a Nutshell, 5th Edition By Joseph Albahari and Ben Albahari and http://msdn.microsoft.com
Qualification : BE/B.Tech , BCA, Bsc, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Msc. –2016 PASS OUTS ONLY.
Experience : 0 year – Freshers – 2016 PASS OUTS ONLY.
Package : INR 2 Lakhs per Annum (Salary is not a constraint for most deserving candidates)
Date From : 17/10/2016 (Monday) to 21/10/2016 (Friday) (10.00 a.m to 3.30 p.m)
Contact : 044 23746822 / 044 23746804 for more details
Protechsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
II Floor, II Wing, Nelson Towers,
#51, Nelson Manickam Road,
Chennai – 600 029
Note : Do Carry 1 hard copy of your resume .