|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Net Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Participates as a member of development team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.