Ericsson Hiring Freshers As Software Developers On Oct 2016 @ Gurgaon (Haryana)
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Developers|
|JOB Location||Gurgaon (Haryana)|
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Job Summary :
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
Core Competences :
- Network Architecture
- Solution development
- Solution Integration
- Solution support
- Problem solving and strategic thinking
- Risk Analysis
- Administrative skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- Risk management
- Creating and Innovating
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Learning and Researching
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Preferred Qualifications and Experience Requirements :
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
Additional Requirments, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications :
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.