Synopsys Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Delhi
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Synopsys, Inc provides products and offerings that speed up innovation within the global electronics market. As a chief in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ complete, built-in portfolio of approach-stage, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and discipline-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions support handle the important thing challenges designers face comparable to energy and yield management, process-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technological know-how-leading solutions support give Synopsys purchasers a aggressive side in quickly bringing the first-rate merchandise to market even as lowering expenditures and agenda risk.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should work in development (implementation & verification) of Verification IP.
Must be expected to be proficient in programming and software development.
- Should be expected to follow good coding practices.
- Must be given the feature requirement, will work to define functional specification, design specification, implementation & verification of the feature.
- Should have good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Would work in a multi-site environment, with teams across time zones.
- Expected to have good communication skills.