About Company :
Chennai-based TNQ is a publishing technology and services company focused on Scientific, Technical, and Medical (STM) publishing and reputed for its excellence in the field. Today, it has around 2,300 employees, most of them with a strong educational background in science. TNQ’s mission is to transform content and enrich it to its highest quality. The Company is also changing the way content is transformed, using cutting-edge technologies and creative solutions. TNQ is deeply committed to the betterment of Indian science and to raising the profile of science to students, the general public, and policy-makers. It takes its social responsibility seriously and supports educational, social empowerment, and conservation efforts. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is blind to gender, religion, caste, and ethnicity. TNQ has a firm commitment to employee welfare.
What is it about?
- Edit author manuscript for spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, and rephrasing the sentence
- Language editing of Journals / books with high emphasis on quality
Who can attend?
- Graduates in any Life Science / Engineering Discipline (2014 / 2015 / 2016) without standing arrears
- Eye for detail and proficient in Microsoft office
- Should be an enthusiastic learner / flexible to work in rotational shifts (no night shift for women)
Interview Date : 24th Oct, 2016 – 28th Oct, 2016
Interview Time : 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
TNQ BOOKS AND JOURNALS PVT LTD
PHASE 2, DR.VSI ESTATE, KOTTIVAKKAM,
Landmark : Near SRP tools bus stop