|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA/B Com from a recognised university.
- Candidate have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be able to provide standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Should establish and maintain relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- Must be able to handle moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- Must provide analytic support to business initiatives.
- Should be able to develop a deeper understanding of the company’s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- Should have ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Should have good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Should have strong communication and influencing skills.
- Must have excellent teamwork skills.
- Must be a good business acumen.