Nuance Communications Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On Nov 2016 @ Lucknow
|Company Name||Nuance Communications|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Nuance Communications is an American multinational computer software technology corporation, headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States on the outskirts of Boston, that provides speech and imaging applications. Current business products focus on server and embedded speech recognition, telephone call steering systems, automated telephone directory services, medical transcription software and systems, optical character recognition software, and desktop imaging software. The company also maintains a small division which does software and system development for military and government agencies. In October 2011, unconfirmed research suggested that its servers power Apple’s iPhone 4S Siri voice recognition application
- Development of tools to support the creation of VUI interfaces.
- Execution of test on speech interfaces.
- Design and implementation of procedures and tools to automate VUI testing.
- Collaboration to the tuning of ASR parameters for a VUI interface.
- Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Python, XML/XSL/FOP, SQL/ODBC, Eclypse.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and very demanding environment.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively.