|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer-New Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Itron is a world-leading technology and services company dedicated to the resourceful use of energy and water. We provide comprehensive solutions that measure, manage and analyze energy and water. Our broad product portfolio includes electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement devices and control technology; communications systems; software; as well as managed and consulting services. With thousands of employees supporting more than 8,000 customers in over 100 countries, Itron applies knowledge and technology to better manage energy and water resources. Together, we can create a more resourceful world.
- Work as a member of a software development team and participate in team projects.
- Assist in design, development and troubleshooting of software sub-systems.
- Complete deliverables in identified schedules.
- Assist with problem investigation and resolution.
- Assist in implementing software process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- This position requires up to 1 year of previous related professional experience