|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Industry Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Google’s mission is to organize the world‘s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Since our founding in 1998, Google has grown by leaps and bounds. From offering search in a single language we now offer dozens of products and services—including various forms of advertising and web applications for all kinds of tasks—in scores of languages. And starting from two computer science students in a university dorm room, we now have thousands of employees and offices around the world. A lot has changed since the first Google search engine appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our dedication to our users and our belief in the possibilities of the Internet itself.
- Develop both industry-specific and general market analysis to deliver insights regarding market and competitive trends, auction dynamics, and other data-driven analysis.
- Develop and refine compelling, customized sales stories and then deliver them to the Sales team in advance of client-facing meetings.
- Gather and use data from different internal and external sources and turn it into insights that help clients realize their business opportunities.
- Candidates should possess MBA.
- Ability to frame problems, derive actionable insights and move comfortably and seamlessly from the detail to big picture.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a history of successfully navigating ambiguity and applying data-driven decision-making.