|Company Name||FIS global|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Application Support|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 42,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
- Any graduate BE/B.Com/BCA fresher can apply for this role.
- Candidates passed out within past 3 years can apply.
- Also candidates already working with small IT start-ups can apply.
- Candidate should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
- Candidate should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.