|Company Name||Akamai Technology|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Support Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Akamai is that the leading cloud platform for serving to enterprises offer secure, high-performing user experiences on any device, anywhere. If you have ever shopped on-line, downloaded music, watched an online video or connected to figure remotely, you have in all probability used Akamai’s cloud platform. Akamai helps enterprises accelerate innovation within the hyper connected world by removing the complexities of technology therefore you’ll specialise in driving your business quicker forward. we have a tendency to modify enterprises to capitalise on market opportunities given by trends like mobile and cloud whereas overcoming the challenges given by security threats and also the have to be compelled to reach users globally.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
- Should be part of an exciting intelligent platform team with emphasis on proactive support through tools, automation and process initiatives.
- Must be able to provide mission critical support on cutting edge technologies with some of the best industry practices
- Should be able to solve complex technical problems for elite fortune 500 customers and issues reported from the technical staff of our customers related to Akamai’s products and Infrastructure.
- Should be able to demonstrate leadership and work independently to resolve complex technical problems, including escalation to our product engineers as necessary.
- Must be able to demonstrate Customer Orientation: You are able to understand quickly what the customer wants and the associated technical and business impact.
- Should work with an English-speaking, multicultural team, operating in different time zones.
- Must help in developing methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
- Should participate to share knowledge through creation of knowledge base articles about solved issues.
- Must have strong analytical skills and technical writing skills; excellent communicator who can disseminate information in a clear manner to both business and technical audiences.
- Must be able to resolve complex, highly technical issues; creative and able to “think-out-of-the-box”, propose and implement new Solutions for customers.
- Should be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and commitments.
- Must believe that today’s youth can not only come with fresh and innovative ideas but also can reshape the team’s objectives.
- Should be like to believe in the concept, work hard and play hard!
- Should be a strong team players who enjoy working in a fast paced team atmosphere.