|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++.|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
United Health Group Inc. is an American diversified managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is No. 14 on the Fortune 500.United Health Group offers a spectrum of products and services through two operating businesses: United Health care and Optum both companies are subsidiary of United Health Group. Optum is a new business brand of United Health Group and operating business through BPO services, United Health Group serves approximately 70 million individuals throughout the United States. In 2015, the company reported net income of $11 billion .
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should work as a part of a dynamic team with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
Should have knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Should be able to writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++.
- Should be able to solve/develop complex problems.
- Should like to have deeper technical skills.
- Should be also like to build deeper domain skills.
- Should have interest in pursing technical career path.
- Should be a innovative member for team
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Should have good inter personnel skills.