|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer-Design|
|Last Date to Apply||01 Nov 2016|
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 45,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation.
- Achieve and support agreed targets of SMS Business Area.
- Follow the quality system based on ISO 9001 and EMS based on ISO14001.
- Supporting Ncbot &CAPP
- Create CAD Models and drawings using Unigraphics / AutoCAD.
- Generating NC Programs and proving it on CNC machines standard product.
- NC program proving of special products.
- Develop & maintain software/utilities for data management.
- Drawing archives maintenance and it’s issue.
- Maintenance of support systems like printers, Xerox, UPS etc.
- Managing stationary requirements of department like papers, tracings etc.
- Maintain clean environment in the department.
- BE in Mechanical / Production Technology Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in design will be preferred.