Wipro Hiring Freshers As Developer -L1 On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Skills||SQL Server T-SQL Programming, C# – CSharp-Programming|
|Last Date to Apply||Nov 2016|
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- NET including following skills: Csharp,.Net 3.5 framework, webservices, SQL Server 2008,Visual Studio 2008
Good communication skills and good team player
- Knowledge of S/W development processes and methodologies
- Candidate should be able to start development with minimum guidance in 1 wk time
- Experience/Willingness to work in windows applications (Winforms) is appreciable.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- “As a developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module. You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools”
- SQL Server T-SQL Programming, C# – CSharp-Programming