|Salary||Rs 3 – 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 218,000 employees as of June 30, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Graduates of 2016 passed outs only can apply.
- Should not have any history of backlogs.
- Should be very strong in computational thinking, and should be able to break down complex problems
- Must have working proficiency to write code for a given specification using at least 1 programming language (preferably OOP)
- Must have working proficiency in at least 1 database querying language and basic database concepts
- Should be able to write smart code, instead of just syntactically and logically right code
- Must be able to understand given Business Requirements, and proactively validate his or her understanding of the same
- Should have worked on solving real user problems using technology, either within college course-work or outside
- Must have working proficiency in Microsoft Office tools