|Company Name||Indian Army|
|No of Vacancy||5|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||29 Nov 2016|
About US :
The Indian Army is the largest branch of the Indian Armed Forces and is responsible for land-based military operations. Its primary mission is the National Security and Defense of India from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. It also conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances. The Indian Army is one of the three services under the Ministry of Defence.
- Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Science and Arts streams in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army
- The candidate must have working knowledge of both English and Hindi. Should have graduated from a recognised university in any of the following subjects at PG/graduation level.
- M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botony, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology
- Civilian Candidates.20 to 25 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1992 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration. 20 to 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2017 (i.e. Candidates born between 01 Oct 1989 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
Height : 162 c.m
Weight : 50 k.gm
Chest : 77/82 c.m