|Company Name||Schneider Electric|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 3 – 5 LPA|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Building, and Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 140,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2012, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) or equivalent degree from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have work Experience in cooling industry or similar
- Should have ability to work in an international multicultural environment
- Must have oral and written english communication skills.
- Should have ability to work independently as well as work with a team to achieve project goals.
- Should be initiative to acquire knowledge and skill to continuously improve job performance.
- Must have creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Should be responsible for creating Bill of Materials and parts specifications on data base.
- Must be responsible for creating 2D / 3D model assembly of Mechanical Assembly.
- Must be part qualification by measurement, form, fit and function for intended use.
- Should be resolving sheet metal issues by co ordinating with production line
- Must be creating ECO and ECN for pilot and production BOM changes.
- Should perform the validation of sheet metal parts for assembly fitment issue
- Create Bill of Materials and enter into Oracle Database.
- Create part and drawing number in Part Specification Database and release parts
- Create sheet metal and copper pipe drawings for new projects.
- Upload and update parts specifications on data base.
- Revise and update drawings as per ECO/ECN
- Proficient in microsoft office tool (XL, MS word, Power point)
- Uninet Portal – Downloading 2D Files, Manuals, Wiring Scheme, EDMs etc.
- J Kube Portal – Downloading Product BOM with different Configurations, Part technical Specifications.