KnowledgeHut Solutions Walkin For Freshers As Inside Sales Executive On Nov 2016 @ Bengaluru
- KnowledgeHut is the global leader in professional certification trainingTechnology has taken over the world today, making it imperative that individuals and companies transform their own knowledge base in order to be productive and drive progress. KnowledgeHut is an industry-leading knowledge training company for individuals and corporate offices, operating across 70 countries and 6 continents. Apart from offering off-the-shelf accredited training courses, we also customize training content to cater to diverse and specific needs of customers across domains.
- KnowledgeHut offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for PMI, Microsoft, APMG, CompTIA, and Scrum Alliance among many others. Being an authorized partner ensures that our students have the highest quality training materials with regular updates, and train on the latest products and technologies available. Businesses that partner with us for their learning needs get the highest possible returns on their training investment.
- The accredited training programs delivered by KnowledgeHut help your workforce keep pace with emerging technologies through our vast portfolio of courses in a cost-effective and efficient manner
Posiiton: Inside Sales Executive
Experience: 2 years
Industry: E Learning
Skills: Excellent Communication
Salary: No bar
JD for Inside Sales Executive:
• Generating revenue by developing/maintaining customer relationships and positioning the courses/workshops.
• Managing pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned geographies
• Responsible for implementing an aggressive sales plan
• Handling calls/chat/emails from customers and convert them into sales.
• Identifying and developing new business through networking and follow up calls
• To maintain, build and update databases.
• Research on different tools to increase the sales or business opportunities.
• Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of existing courses.
• Regular follow up with new and existing customers.
• Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
• Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Training solutions / services and programs
• Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
• Acquisition of new customers in an untapped geography.
• Business Cycling & Recycling – End to end sales process
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Experience of 2 + years in sales.
• Proven sales experience or Experience in international Voice Process
• Very strong analytical and communication skills.
• Able to drive customer centricity in the team.
• Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs.
• Willing to challenge the status and achieve business results.
• Should be flexible for shifts
Reliable Plaza,Jakassandra Main Road,
14th Main Road, Sector 5,
HSR Layout, 4th Cross Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102