- KnowledgeHut is the global leader in professional certification trainingTechnology has taken over the world today, making it imperative that individuals and companies transform their own knowledge base in order to be productive and drive progress. KnowledgeHut is an industry-leading knowledge training company for individuals and corporate offices, operating across 70 countries and 6 continents. Apart from offering off-the-shelf accredited training courses, we also customize training content to cater to diverse and specific needs of customers across domains.
- KnowledgeHut offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for PMI, Microsoft, APMG, CompTIA, and Scrum Alliance among many others. Being an authorized partner ensures that our students have the highest quality training materials with regular updates, and train on the latest products and technologies available. Businesses that partner with us for their learning needs get the highest possible returns on their training investment.
- The accredited training programs delivered by KnowledgeHut help your workforce keep pace with emerging technologies through our vast portfolio of courses in a cost-effective and efficient manner
Position: Client Relationship Executive
Experience: Fresher – 2 Years
Salary Range : 15000 – 25000 pm
- Schedules and coordinates all classroom and online training with Managers and Supervisors
- Develops, coordinates, schedules and maintains all training courses and programs
- Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
- Communicates data and reports as needed.
- Maintains management training tracking process, enters data, tracks completion and processes communication and certification to participants.
- Manages training materials stipulated by regulations.
- Researches new technology trainers and materials as needed – including details, cost comparison, and timelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Leadership skills to effectively direct employees while in a training class environment and ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material
- The training area is one of constant change. This position must be able to react positively.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary to communicate with the trainers.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required
- High-level of effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal plus organization and presentation skills
- Strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fastpaced, result-oriented culture
Reliable Plaza,Jakassandra Main Road,
14th Main Road, Sector 5,
HSR Layout, 4th Cross Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102